Posted by : Unknown Monday, March 09, 2009


I have been an irregular blogger all this while. Everytime I promise myself that I will blog whenever I learn about something interesting so that I can share my thoughts and what I learn… but then I get just too bored to logon to the blog site, compose a page using the online editor that blogger gives and then write my thoughts. A few times I had typed what I wanted to blog in Notepad and then logged on later and posted it here but that too wasn’t something that I would find enthusiastic. I must admit that I never bothered to try out any Offline Blog Editors that have been around for a while. A few days back I downloaded Windows Live Writer and saw that it offers a convenient way to write your blog posts with some nice and handy features. This post has been written using the same. Apart from the usual editing options, there are some great plug-ins which are available here. I hope it keeps me enthused about writing regularly.



Popular Post

Blogger templates

Labels

- Copyright © AV's Blog -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -