Posted by : Unknown Sunday, June 10, 2007

I noticed something recently with MSN Messenger 8.1. When you hover the mouse over the advertisement section at the bottom of the main window, a big ugly advertisement comes up. Basically the advertisement zooms up and takes a large part of the screen.. and gives me back some distraction in return. Grrrrrr... I hate this !



2 Responses so far.

  1. Cuckoo says:

    Nothing of that sort happens with me.

  2. Unknown says:

    Arey it used to happen during the time I have posted it. I even remember some Chevrolet Ad which used to open up on just a mouse hover. But that kind of behaviour doesnt happen anymore. I guess MS has changed that now.

Popular Post

Blogger templates

Labels

- Copyright © AV's Blog -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -